- System Administration with Linux and Windows servers
- Database Administration with MySQL, SQL, Oracle and Cassandra databases.
- Network Administration, including private networks, wide area networks, router configurations and network planning.
- Enterprise level Electronic Document Management Software Development (EDMS) and Support
- .NET Software Development, Java
- Mobile Application design and development
- Website planning, development and hosting. (WordPress, Joomla, custom PHP software and Java.)
- Email Services for the small and large business including HIPAA compliance, legal compliance and email archiving, Microsoft Exchange Servers, Microsoft 360 setup and management.
- Local and remote PC support, including medical practices assisting with HIPAA compliance issues and backups, restoration and contingency planning.
Our lives become more dependent on ever-evolving technologies with each day that passes. Every day more people have access to web services, mobile applications, email, etc. More companies automate their processes to make themselves more efficient.
Business owners want to be fabulous at what they do – taking care of their own customers. They are often lost in the world of DNS, domain names, email servers, hackers, proxies, backups, etc. We act as liaisons to help them through the maze of issues, setting up processes as needed, providing contingency planning, and future planning for an ever-changing technology landscape.
We’re here to provide services in local business development and support, as well as world-wide business projects. Our customers range from small local businesses in the Tampa area to customers in Silicon Valley, Washington D.C, New York and Europe, some of which have been with us for over 20 years.
We have a globally distributed team; many of which have been with us for over 15 years. We have a wealth of experience to offer you.
Have a technology need? Contact us to see what our team can do for you.